USB Connection (only for Windows)
Follow these steps:
- Download the PrinterSetting software :
- Connect the printer with a USB cable or an Ethernet cable to the same network that your computer.
- Select USB or ETH, then click on [Check Port]
- A receipt [Check Port Success] is printed to confirm the connection to the printer.
Every modification is always confirmed by a printed receipt and/or a Beep.
- Click on [Enter Para Setting] to configure the settings
Be careful : the software enables you to edit the settings, however the settings you see when you open the software are not those used, there are the "by default" settings.