Uber Eats Wifi Printer
This printer can only be used for the Uber Eats Platform, if you want to use only one printer for all your delivery platforms you must use another reference : 80mm Restaurant Cloud Printer for Multiplatforms Online Orders.
How it works with your Uber Eats tablet
Thanks to your Uber Eats tablet (not included), the printer will automatically receive printing requests for each new order if you've selected the automatic confirmation of all new orders in your Uber Eats account.
No need to connect the tablet to the printer with a USB cable !
How it works with your Uber Eats app
You can also use your the Apple iOS / Android Uber Eats app.
The smartphone or tablet should be connected to the same WiFi than your Uber Eats WiFi Printer, and you must be connected to your Uber Eats account.
The printer will automatically receive all new orders from the app, you won't need to click on the app everytime to print a new receipt.
You restaurant must have a WiFi connection.
You have to connect both the PP-80UEWBT printer and your tablet/smartphone to this WiFi connection.
How to connect the PP-80UEWBT to the WiFi
2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Wifi Frequency are supported.
To connect the Uber Eats Printer to internet, use a Windows computer.
- Download the PrinterSetting software : https://www.printer-point.com/docs/printersetting_printerpoint_software.zip
- Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable.
Connect the power cable to the printer and plug it to the wall outlet.
Switch on the printer thanks to the ON button at the front of the printer.
- Open the software
- This screen appears :
Select USB, the name of your printer must appear in the drop-down menu.
The name can look like this :
- Click on CHECK PORT
A receipt will be printed to indicate that the printer is connected to the computer.
- Click on ENTER PARA SETTING to change the WiFi settings.
- Click on WIFI at the top.
- Write the name of your routeur / internet box in the WIFI SSID field.
- Click on WPA to select this connection mode. You should see a black point on the left of the word WPA.
- Write your WiFi password next to KEY
- To save your login and password, click on SET.
- A new receipt is going to be printed with the name of your router/internet box. It means your login and password are saved in the printer.
- You can now test it with your smartphone or tablet !
How to pair the Uber Eats printer to the Uber Eats tablet or app
- Open the Uber Eats app on your iOS / Android smartphone or tablet OR use your Uber Eats tablet.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Print Invoices (receipts)
- By default, Receipt printing is not activated
Enable the printing by swiping the toggle to the right. It should say “Receipt printing enabled”
- Look for the name of your Uber Eats WiFi printer in the drop-down menu (it can start with the reference : TSP143IIILAN or TSP100LAN)
- Click on the name of the printer and confirm your choice by cliking on SELECT / CONFIRM.
- Imprimer un ticket test
- Un ticket doit sortir de l'imprimante.